piątek, 20 listopada 2015

Why I hear only one voice?

Once upon a time developer created some engine to do dialogues. He was happy and started to create data to this engine. But suddenly he realised that there is something wrong in his idea... Well we have this situation now. In the first concept I believed dialogue Player <-> NPC is enough. In most cases yes, and it should be ok for my project. But... where is the challenge?! Yesterday while creating some game content I realised that I'm unable to create situation when player speak with two other NPC at this same time. More over if we have room, and in this room there are two Persons and player want to start chat with both of them by selecting any NPC... Well, this situation is not covered by my engine :( So I need to upgrade it. I've few ideas but need to check which one is better. So expect in few days some more boring stuff about how to improve my last ideas. In meantime I would like to finish content for first chapter of my game.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz