niedziela, 22 listopada 2015

Building dialogues.

As I mentioned before I'm creating dialogues in way that all content can be scripted and loaded to engine without creating extra conditions to handle common cases. The main problem is to find tool which will be flexible enough to do so. I decided to use Astah Community editon to build graphs. Today I wanted to create content for UDK. Well ofcourse you can use notepad and create csv or JSON file manually, but really? Every time trying to maintain this will be pain. I also created tool in TurboDelphi to allow me to create it more like in astah... but Astah still wins. So? Let's search for some plugins :) And here we are: AstahSDK and of course you can have a JavaDoc! Now we can make some nice plugin which do all dirty work for you. Great! Time to dig in, and try to make what I need. At this moment I'm learning inner structure of data, but I'm progressing quite fast. Probably in 2 days I'll have ready what I need (I'll upload it here in case somebody need it). While analyzing astah data structures I realized something: I need to upgrade my current diagrams with speech, because it was more for human to understand not for autoserialization, but it shouldn't take me more then few hours to do so. So stay tuned for next episode.

PS.
 I also done small research about lifetime of object (which I mention in one of previous posts), still not clear how this exactly work. I'll write something about this when I'll be comfortable with my experiments.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz