niedziela, 13 grudnia 2015

Spin of direction.

Ok, I got really pissed of by Unreal. It took me literally 6 minutes to compile a single class written in c++. Ok, first compilation you said. Well ok, then I wanted to debug... So I needed to choose different target in MS Visual Studio... And it took another 6 minutes to recompile + next 2 minutes to run editor in debug mode. But guess what, breakpoints doesn't work. So I spent 15 minutes just waiting to see that it doesn't work. Well another problem is, when in editor you press Ctl+Space to see completions... I waited 30s to get this... Fucking 30s for autocompletion? Ok, my computer isn't monster but it works much, much faster in InteliJ into which I put a bunch of heavy libraries. So I downloaded Unity, and started to learn new tool. Let's try to give a chance for different game engine. At first look it works like a blizzard, comparing to Unreal. We will see...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz