piątek, 11 grudnia 2015

Hard testing.

Ok, I resurrected my PC! Then I improved my Astah plugin to export even more data from diagrams. Now I can control dialogues, passages (doors closed/open) and initial location of NPC. I also finished corrections of chapter one dialogues. After exporting it to JSON it takes me 143kB of definitions. A little to much to handle it manually. So I decided to write Java application which can load all this and work as a NPC speak engine. So now you can check how it will behave in this same way as it would in game. This step allowed me to verify exported data structures. And as usual I discovered several bugs. Sometimes I was exporting nulls, other times conditions wasn't good. I also discovered few things which need to be covered in Unreal. Now it's time to send this to my beloved testers, and start to convert it into unreal. 
When I polish my tools a little more I'll upload sources to it. Maybe someone finds it useful.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz