niedziela, 15 listopada 2015

Need of beauty

It's about month of work. Until now I used just simple BSP geometry to make rooms in my game. Then I focused on learning blueprints and implementing some logic to move, change locations and making dialogues. Now it's the most exhausting part of it... writing what player can say and what NPC will respond. This is very core of my game idea... But it's fucking hard :( So, to easy my nerves I started to learn blender and make some meshes to my game. I know this will not become state of art, but I like it. And while working in 3d program I can allow my brain to think about what NPC will say. So I decided to do at least one dialogue or one mesh each day. I'll share my meshes for public domain, maybe somebody will find them helpful. At least for prototyping. 
Here are first three furniture on screen.

And here is ZIP with blender & FBX model.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz